Comforts For Baby Kroger Brand

Discussion in Product Reviews started by prose • Jan 13, 2016.

1. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I often shop at Kroger for groceries and healthcare products, and I have always been pleased with Kroger brand grocery items. Even so, I was at first skeptical about purchasing Kroger's Comforts for Baby brand baby products. However, I am really glad I tried them out. The more I try their baby products, the more I have been switching to purchasing them, due to good quality and low price!

I first tried the Comforts for Baby brand baby food puffs, similar to Gerber puffs. My little guy will sometimes be given a few puffs as a treat, not an everyday occurrence. I decided to try the Comforts for Baby brand when they were on sale 10 for $10. My little guy loves them! Plus, I have noticed that Kroger sometimes has digital coupons for these and other baby food items of the same brand.

Next, I tried the Comforts for Baby diapers. I initially bought a small package which was on sale, plus there was a $2 off Kroger digital coupon, making the final price of only $3.99, which is a great deal on diapers. They turned out to fit better and be more absorbent than the brand I was already using at the time for my little guy. I made the switch, because even with coupons, the competitor's diapers are still pricier than the Kroger brand.

Next, I will be trying the Comforts for Baby milk storage bags. I have had problems with other store brand milk storage bags leaking while thawing out, so I am hoping these will work better. They are also much less expensive than the Lansinoh brand. I will keep you posted on how they work out!

Have you used any Kroger brand baby items? What was your experience? Do you have another store brand of baby products to recommend?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I would always buy the Kroger brand diapers and pull ups. I found them to be just as good as name brand and they were so much cheaper. They seemed to always have them on sale too. I would also use the white cloud brand of pull ups from Walmart. They were just as good as more expensive brands. I love finding things that are cheaper and still as good as the pricier brands.