Company A Fraud

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Laston • Oct 2, 2016.

1. Laston

LastonNew Member

Threads:
    I don't exactly remember where I order the top from but the address shows a repair shop, there. Was no receipt and yes the size I order was not the right size and two sizes too small. Checking through my bank the payment, and they filling with the fed. They need to be shut down all we all should file a complaint.

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I did not quite catch what you were saying. I just understand is you ordered a shirt, they had a different address. The size you ordered was not the size you received. You had no receipt and you want to file a complaint. What company is this and have you filed anything yet?

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have your PayPal or credit card history statement? There are many ways to prove your purchase and file a complaint or lawsuit if you wish. You should have an e-mail regarding your purchase. A receipt is sent by your bank or PayPal via e-mail.

4. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit I'm not exactly 100% what the OP was saying either, but from what I can gather...What I will say is that these days with more and more companies operating online, it is easier now to be able to file a complaint and get your money back because when they take the payment from whatever card or account it is you have paid with, they will leave a financial footprint behind and even if you can't see it, all we have to do is get in touch with the company we paid with, file a complaint and then they themselves can chase up your complaint for you.

5. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I guess what TS is saying is that he's currently working with the FEDs now to shut this business establishment down, that is why he went to the bank to track who charged him. I guess with the bank's help, they can easily track down who these people are but then it's has been a rule of a thumb to always ask for a receipt if you are going to buy something most specially when it comes to goods and services.

6. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    These days with the help of technology banks can pretty much track any purchase that you make and when you buy things on-line that is even more important. When your buying things from places such as eBay you're never 100% sure who you are actually dealing with, and a few times I've purchased goods off one person and the name on the bill as been something entirely different and I've had to query it.

That doesn't mean of course that the person I've bought the goods off is trying to scam me, and most of the time it's a genuine sale with no issues but I like the fact that I can query what's on there and my bank, most banks in fact are only too happy to track a transaction for you if you ask.

7. Working Buck

Threads:
    A lot of people do fraudulent stuff online nowadays. I just worked for 2 weeks and was not paid by my client. I just found out that his identity was not real. He just stole it from a real SEO owner and I ended up just letting everything go. Lesson learned.

8. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I know that it can be annoying, but sometimes it is better to just put anything like that down to experience and move on. I was scammed a few years ago out of a large amount of money for work I had done, and I did try and get what I was owed, in the end I just had to learn a harsh lesson and move on.

I learned a few months later that he had done the same to quite a few people and ended up getting arrested, charged and jailed so I had the last laugh.

9. Working Buck

Threads:
    It would make me feel a lot better if I find out that the person who did that to me would be incarcerated too. I just moved on to what happened and just pray this culprit might get caught one of these days.

10. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say that I'm a big believer in Karma, but on this occasion it worked out for me. These days there are numerous people around that are all trying to scam people, and I don't think that's ever going to change. There will always be somebody who is after making a fast buck, and that usually means that it's going to be at another persons expense like what happened to us.

11. Working Buck

Threads:
    I do believe in karma, but I do not want the person to suffer ten times what he did to me and a lot of people who were also scammed by him. Just to know he gets caught would be a big relief for us. Well at least we learned something with that bad experience.

12. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am pretty sure that I have just come to assume that fraudulent activity is pretty much the norm for online purchases and businesses. The harder it is to regulate, the more you can expect people to try and cheat.

13. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    You made an order but the address is not appropriate for what they are selling and your order had ordered been processed and you had paid it as what your bank payment had shown. However, it was so sad that the company was closing shop and of course your order wouldn't be delivered. Now your point is to file a complaint. That is the proper way. But you have no evidence to present for there's no receipt though the payment was reflected in your bank account. I don't think you could get a refund of your payment for that.

14. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Sadly these days it does seem as if more and more people are trying to get away with scams, and the worrying thing is that not a great deal seems to be being done about it. As you say, it's as if it's considered the norm now and it's more down to the people to try and navigate through the scams, rather than the actual companies trying to put a stop to it which is a shame.