Competitions

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Bolt • Dec 3, 2012.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Online stores sometimes offer competitions to win prizes. They run competitions for promotion, for likes on their Facebook page etc.

Have you ever entered an online competition? Have you ever won? I've entered a few competitions but I haven't won yet.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, I've entered a few, and yup, I've won a couple of times. I won 2 contests from DealExtreme. One consisted in writing feedback about their new website, and for the other, you had to make a video saying one line of text (for which I asked a friend to do it, I won, and gave her a present to thank her). Both times I won gift cards I used to buy some things I needed.

3. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I've been seeing more and more and more of these on Facebook lately. And they annoy me to no end. Mostly because I assume that I will never win.

I love the Amazon.com competitions but there are thousands upon thousands of people entering Amazon.com contests. Anyone win one of these?

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I entered a few and i have won like twice. One was for 15 dollars and the other was for a 5 dollar gift card wasn't much but hey winning is winning. And i was able to use it and it was free so it doesn't get much better than that.