Complaining To A Store's Website, Does It Actually Help ?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Happyflowerlady • Sep 27, 2016.

1. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have had some pretty uneventful and anti-climactic moments when it comes to my complaints and how they are fielded by the companies. I have spent some good time writing some and getting my feelings out there, only to get back a generic, pre-typed response from the company. It kind of bums me out.

2. Aree Wongwanlee

Aree WongwanleeActive Member

Threads:
    That's about par, isn't it? I mean, as far as the company is concerned, the customer is probably just a faceless number on the statistics record. If you have a real issue, the only way to get their attention is to make a big fuss in the social media. However, make sure you have all your evidence in hand to back up your complaint.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    It should help if the site is serious about doing business and gaining good reputation from customers and potential clients. If the site has a vibrant community then you should expect great help if complaints are made at the stores. I am picky when it comes to transacting business online I watch out for the site reputation as well as the views and reviews of others who have used the site before.