Compression Arm Sleeves.

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Norjak71 • Aug 18, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    Just bought a pair of compression arm sleeves for my Softball practices, has anyone tried these? They have so many benefits -- first of all, they help with blood-flow which prevents the arm from getting to tight or restricted, they keep you cool. If you wet them down in water and then put them on, it will retract the sun-rays so they can be used if you are doing outside work in the yard like cutting grass or pulling weeds. I would recommend getting them on the cheap because as far as I can tell they are all the same. I would highly recommend getting some if you are outside a lot, what a wonderful product.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to the compression gear, I am still not sure if I completely buy into the supposed benefits, but I do know that they feel nice and they are great in the winter time as an undershirt or to wear as another layer. I can definitely see the effects on the blood flow, and that is one where I believe it does have a benefit, but more than that I just question it a little bit. I still love them though.

3. cardinals27

cardinals27New Member

Threads:
    Well I played high school and higher level baseball for a while and any time I pitched I would always wear one. If you have a problem with getting a sore arm this will definately help you out a lot. It is also great in the winter as you said because it can help keep you warm. I wore one all year round because it had many benefits.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been looking into getting a compression sleeve for my knee. I walked into a street guard rail injuring my knee. It took a very long time to be able to walk on that leg and it still hurts, swells and limits going up and down the stairs.