Computer for seniors

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Mayvin • Aug 27, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Curious to know if any one has heard of this computer and have they used it? Its suppose to be easy to use and ready to go out of the box without a bunch of bulky wires. Lol, I'm thinking of getting this for myself just because I don't want the fuss of all the wires associated with a traditional PC and would use it to connect a router for the laptop.

And its suppose to be easy to connect to the internet. Just curious if anyone has actually used this computer and what were your thoughts?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't used it but I suppose it's something supposed to grab the attention of seniors so they can buy themselves new computers. Some seniors I know are very tech-savvy so a bunch of wires wouldn't stand in the way [of them] getting on the net if they wanted to. But as it purportedly makes everything much easier . . .

But since they mention it's a touchscreen computer, such machines don't interest me much. But for kids [and some seniors], well . . . it can be really good.

#2Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014