Contact companies for coupons! (Free product & high value)

Discussion in Coupons started by Sweetkymom • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Contacting companies and requesting coupons is one way to get free and/or high value coupons. You really don't have to ask for coupons. Send them a positive compliment on their products along with your physical address, nine times out of ten, you'll get a free product coupon.

To start off contacting, go through your cabinets, fridge, freezer and wherever else you have food and write down the brand of food you have. Google the brand to get an website click on contact us to leave your compliment. If the company sends out coupons, it usually takes 3-4 business days to send the coupons out

2. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I've done something similar whenever I got Monster Energy Drink from the cornerstore that just tasted dreadful. It wasn't expired so I wrote Monster a strongly worded e-mail just letting them know. Later that week in the mail I got a coupon for a free 10 pack of Monster with an apology. I appreciated it, I wouldn't do it often as that just screams bad karma to me. I'll try this over Spring Break when I've a lot of free time.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    This is actually a pretty good idea. Many sites have easy contact forms that you can use. You might be surprised by the great coupons that you can get this way. I've gotten quite a few free product coupons or high value coupons. They also sometimes send little recipe books and stuff like that. Plus, you'll be added to the list for any time that they do send coupons.

4. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    This is a great idea that I've said it was going to do so many times but keep procrastinating until I forget all about it. I've heard of people getting really high value coupons like $10 off of Huggies.

5. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    This is true. Many companies also have coupons available right on their website, or on their Facebook page. (Sometimes both.)

Another great source for coupons is through free samples. Usually free samples come with high value coupons attached, often more valuable than the sample itself.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, extreme couponers have ruined this. On a couple of Extreme Couponing episodes, the couponers mentioned that they got free coupons by writing to companies. So everyone started doing it and now a lot of companies just thank you for the compliment and don't send you a coupon.

Thanks, Extreme Couponing for ruining it for everyone.

7. DebValentine

DebValentineNew Member

Threads:
    I have never thought of using this method, but thanks for sharing! This sounds like a great way to save money on the things you need the most.

Oh yeah, that's right. I totally forgot about how people would massively hound companies after seeing it on television.

8. Roger

RogerNew Member

Threads:
    can i have your gmail or skype id pl...Thank You!

9. sania250

sania250Banned

Threads:
    Which company is the best to buy the free coupons?