Control Hair Loss

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Mina • Mar 5, 2014.

1. Mina

MinaMember

Threads:
    What is the best way to stop hair loss? I read about taking vitamins, but I don't know which one is the best. Also, I heard biotin is good, did anymore try it?

2. Meowmie

MeowmieMember

Threads:
    I've tried everything. I eat healthy, take vitamins, did the biotin thing, used shampoos without the bad ingredients that cause hair loss, and nothing really worked. I am now using Rogaine for women, but after almost a year I am seeing minimal difference. I think I waited way too long. My hair has been thinning for the last 30 years.

One thing that does cause hair loss, which I think caused mine, is aspartame. We don't have a history of female baldness in the family, and of my sisters, 3 of us drank diet pop for years, and have very thin hair now, and 2 didn't and they have a full head of hair. Needless to say I don't drink diet pop anymore.

I am considering giving up on the Rogaine, it's not cheap and the difference for me is barely noticeable. I am looking into hair extensions, posted on them was hoping to get feedback but nothing so far. Getting closer to just ordering them without any input. They can cause hair breakage so I'm cautious.

Just watching tv and they are talking about hair care- they suggest having your thyroid checked if you are losing hair.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Try using coconut oil when you condition your hair. That helps reduce hair loss and could even regain your hair number. Try not to shampoo everyday as well.