Cooked Barbecue Vs Raw Barbecue

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Jun 7, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We had a birthday celebration in a pool resort last weekend. Our contribution is 100 sticks of pork barbecue which is always a hit in swimming parties. When we checked the price in the restaurant’s kiosk, it is 30 pesos per stick. Quite expensive huh. I went to the market and checked the price of pork barbecue for cooking and it’s only 10 pesos. What a big difference. The downside to the market’s raw barbecue is that we have to roast it by ourselves. So I bought 100 sticks and a bag of charcoal. I still saved more than half of the intended budget.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, the cooked barbeques over here are ranging from P13 to P15, so the cooked ones are just a few pesos higher. You made the right choice in buying the raw barbeque, because buying it cooked will definitely cost you more pesos. And the stores in the malls sell it at double the price, what a waste of money if ever you bought it from them.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Cooking is normally fun anyhow. So in that case, more enjoyment is added to the party - along with saving money. However, though, not everyone is a good cook - but I don't think cooking this certain food is that difficult. Is it?