Cool Thrift Store Finds

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Jasmine2015 • Oct 12, 2015.

1. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    Lamps are great things to buy at Thrift Stores but I would have never thought to find vibrating shoes there. As a matter a fact I have never seen vibrating shoes. Light up sneakers and heated shoes sure but nope, never heard of vibrating shoes. Does your Mom let you try them when you go to visit? I might like to. :) Some days my feet ache. I shop at the local thrift store for some of my project materials, I'll have to spend more time exploring the shoe department.

2. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    I love going to thrift stores, goodwills and the like. I've found nice coats that I use to this day and some cool video games before. One time I found a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee, a fairly expensive Gamecube game. Good times!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite thrift store finds are my panini press, Belgian waffle iron and crock pot. Some people buy a pricey small kitchen appliance ,use it once and then eventually donate it. I've found a lot of good kitchen stuff at Goodwill.

4. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I went to a Goodwill in San Francisco early this year and found a trench coat from Old Navy for $8. It fits me perfectly, really helped with the chill in Frisco, and now it's part of my regular rotation. By far, it's my favorite thrift store find. I'll have to revisit that Goodwill the next time I'm in the Bay; it was gigantic and the deals were great.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought a teakettle there which I thought was awesome. I also bought a nice pair of sandals for 5 bucks that were name brand. I am sure they would have been about 40 dollars retail. I also bought a jacket for two bucks which is a really nice jacket...durable with a lot of pockets. There are defintely some great bargains to be had at thrift stores, but not everything is for sure. i once bought a telescope for 25 bucks that was missing a lens...the same item was cheaper in a regular store...and I am sure it had the lens!

6. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Thrift stores are the best! I just recently found one of those old movie projectors that turns the film around and around. It was just so cool looking I had to get it. My kids love finding old toys. My daughter keeps hoping to find an old Mattel doll.

7. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    The most recent 'cool' find for me at a thrift store was one of those bouncing, vibrating, musical baby seats for 99 cents. The best find ever! I just wipe it down with soapy bleach water and washed the seat covering then replaced the batteries (which were still working) and wa-lah! You can't find that price even at Goodwill stores.