Cool/unique Gifts Your Kids Got This Christmas

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Jan 31, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually ask this question when I'm the one who's about to buy gifts for kids because I'm looking for ideas on what to get them, but I think now is a good time to discuss this as well since the kids have already gotten the gifts so we get to share even more ideas, and even better, we'd have already had experience with them.

For example, my nephew got a quad copter toy as a gift this Christmas and since I haven't been his age for a very long time there might have been a chance that I totally missed this new piece of technology and very fun toy if he hadn't been gifted one. Now he and I, along with his father, enjoy playing with it for hours and he really has been very happy with it so I would recommend finding one for the little kids in your family who might be interested in tech or aviation.

I was really surprised at how well I was able to control it and overall it was just built and engineered well.

What great and unique gifts did the kids in your family get this past Christmas?