Cosmetics

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 3, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find the right and inexpensive make up brand for me. Luckily, I am now comfortable with MAC's line of makeups. They're not that expensive and they absolutely do well with my skin. Do you know what make up brand is out there for sensitive skin?

2. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I have sensitive skin as well, and it is a pain to deal with. I love make up, and is imperative for people with our skin type to find the right cosmetic line; if we don't then the break outs will not look well with make up applied on top. Cover Girl is the obvious choice, and I have used that line for a year but decided that it isn't for me. I like to look glammed up when I am out and about, and Cover Girl only gives you a natural look. Plus, they don't have great shades. I recently encountered Maybelline superstay make up--it works really well and I don't have any break outs. I have to purchase cosmetics that are oil free. i have never tried any mac products and I think I might because it seems to give people the glamorized that I love. So, I may try that. Just use products that are oil free because that is hat tends to be the cause of skin break outs, according to my dermatologist.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to say Clinique and physicians formula because these brands are all about natural makeup.
    I also have very sensitive skin so I try to buy organic and natural things especially if I am putting them on my face.
    The prices are also lower and equal to the Mac cosmetics but at the same time they are very worth it in my opinion!

4. SuzyLewis

SuzyLewisNew Member

Threads:
    MAC is a pretty good brand. I love Clinique, however, it is a pricey brand. My Mother has highly sensitive skin and uses them, that how I came about the brand. I've never had problems with Revlon- they're foundations are pretty good.

5. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I'm with Clinique on this one. I've been using Clinique for about 3-4 years now and it works great for my skin. Their 3 step acne system is the reason I have clear skin, and they just have really great products all around. Their prices are on the expensive side for some of their products, but I think it's worth it. They really tailor to all skin types with all of their products.

6. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Clinique is definitely a good one too try out. I used it before but it so expensive, I had to use other brands.

7. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    If your skin is sensitive then always try suitable product which is match to your skin otherwise you can use herbal product which is always suitable to your skin.