Coupon Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by whysewserious • Aug 18, 2016.

1. whysewserious

whysewseriousMember

Threads:
    I see adds for these types of apps pop up on my phone games all the time, and the only one I have found that really works well is Retail Me Not. Other types I have experienced are basically digital version of weekly flyers that get mailed out. Those are useful in their own ways, but I am more interested in something like Retail Me Not that compiles a stack of coupons by store.

Any other solid recommendations?

Thank you!

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Retail Me Not a little bit, but it was not really something that I needed or used all that much so it kind of just faded away, in terms of use. I can certainly see where it helps others, though, but I think that I am just more traditional, or old school. I still do the clip and carry thing, and it works fine, but I think I am slowly moving more and more to the online coupons, so I might revisit this app and others like it. Thanks for sharing.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Find and Save seems to be a pretty good app, but they are just store flyers. I think grocery store apps like Krogers and Wegmans are good coupon apps. Target's Cartwheel has a proven track record of providing coupons for using the app as well. These are just some of the ones I know of.

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I've used Ibotta a little bit. It is really good but I am having a hard time making the time for it. I have a better setup now with a good table area with a bright light to take pics of my receipts and that should get me back rolling on it. Before that I only had a countertop, which was too high. I do believe that If I used it, I would earn between 15 and 20 per month.

5. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Snip snap is another great app. It is similar to Retail me Not but sometimes has stores that the other one doesn't have. You can also use apps such as Ibotta for rebates on certain products you buy. It is similar to coupons but in a smaller scale. It also takes about $20 work of rebates before you can cash out. Also, if you sign up for a specific retailers emails they often send you coupons that way..