Coupon Groups on Facebook

Discussion in Coupons started by LindaKay • Apr 24, 2014.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Have you joined any of the coupon groups on Facebook? I think they're pretty interesting for seeing other peoples' hauls and for getting deal ideas. If you haven't checked them out, you should consider looking for them; you can probably find some that is targeted to your local area, which is great because it will focus on stores that you can find in your own community.

2. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I've never joined a couponing group on facebook but I did used to be in a coupon exchange with one of the playgroups that our family was involved in. It was great to be able to pass on the coupons that I wouldn't use and pick up coupons for things that I knew that I was going to be buying.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I'll bet that was nice. These ladies do a lot of trading, but I don't really get involved. I mean, it just seems like more of a hassle than it's worth to do all of that mailing and to spend all of that cash on shipping. I just get inserts in sets of 25.

4. Roger

RogerNew Member

Threads:
    good to know that you help others to enjoy the great deals... Keep it up!

THANK YOU!

5. sania250

sania250Banned

Threads:
    Send me link of Facebook to buy these coupons.

6. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I am on the group. One coupon that I got recently was for £1 off my shampoo brand, and there was no limit of how many times you could use it. I took 40 bottles and then actually managed to get a chocolate bar for free, because the shampoo was only 99p yet it was taking £1 each time off my shopping. Those types of things happen very rarely, but it's great. And the best thing about it is that I won't need to buy shampoo for at least two years after that!

I don't like it when people buy things that will then go to waste, though. I always make sure that I have a definitely plan to use the items, or I will donate them to food banks if they are edible and I know that I'm not going to get the chance to eat them before they go out of date. I also had a similar offer on dried pasta a few months back, and am always on the look-out for good bargains whenever I can get my hands on them!