Coupons In The Mail

Discussion in Coupons started by Deeishere • Aug 30, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Do you get coupons in the mail from companies? I get coupons from CVS and Food Lion. Food Lion has some really good coupons and sometimes they give away free items. Just this week I received coupons to get Dawn, sugar and Smithfield smoked sausage for free. The other coupons I received were between 1-2 dollars off on certain foods. I did sign up on both companies website. So the more deals for me the better.

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I get coupons from QFC sometimes and get some great deals. They send me coupons for free products in the mail occasionally. I also hunt through the coupons I get in the weekly mailers they send through the mail. I know a lot of people who just through the mailers away, but it pays to search through them.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just got some coupons from Kroger maybe two weeks ago, and I managed to lose them! I had them in the car I think, (unless I dropped it on the ground) with a bunch of other pieces of mail, and they disappeared from view. I did look all around the mailbox. They must have fallen down the infamous seat crack in the car! or something. So, disheartening..I wonder if they would send me more if I asked??