Cow vs soy milk

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Mar 11, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you think cow milk is healthy? I haven't drink it in about 15 years, my kids don't drink it either because we all have allergies. I think that overall soy milk is better to our health than cow milk, what's your opinion?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cow's milk is very hard to digest, and for that matter, so is soy milk. I would recommend you try coconut or rice milk. Most people can tolerate them very well and don't develop allergies. I also really like almond and hazelnut milk. They are absolutely delicious. Perhaps also give quinoa and amaranth milk a go. I especially like the quinoa milk mixed with natural cocoa. :)

3. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I think they both have good things about them, as long as you don't drink too much of either. I like the way cow milk taste better than soy, but I do drink soy from time to time because I don't think it tastes bad and it's good to change it up. I'm sorry to hear about your allergies. Do your kids ever get to have ice cream or do you know any good things in place of that. I've been looking for some healthy, fun snacks.

LOVE & DEALS,
    DH:cool:

4. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    Some of my friends love soy milk, mostly when they are fasting. Personally, I don`t like it, tastes as a gummy milk, probably because I`m too fond of cow milk. Luckily for me, my parents have a farm and the milk I drink is 100% bio:)

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I knew that cow milk was very hard to digest, but I had no idea soy milk was hard too! I think that cow milk is hard to digest due to some protein the stomach doesn't absorb easily, do you have a clue why is soy milk hard to digest too? I should try other milks you're right, but sometimes they are so expensive...