Crash Plan

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Sugarhill • May 14, 2012.

1. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    If you have an aversion to backing up your computer, Crash Plan will do it for you and store everything in the cloud. Initially, I was just using Dropbox for a few items, but after losing all of my information to another hardware fail, I realized that I had to step it up. I know I should've been backing everything up anyway, but for some reason, I just wouldn't do it.

I was reading another website about the best online back up programs and Crash Plan pretty much suited my every need. You install it on your computer and it uploads everything to the cloud. From that point on, you can decide the back up intervals and all of the places you are sending a back up to. They have a free plan, family plans, individual accounts and even business plans.

They also have an application for Android. I'm not sure about iOS or Windows.

2. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    How much storage is available on the plans? What's the site?

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry, I didn't know there was a question in this thread. The free plan, you backup to another offsite of your choosing. The next plan is for 10GB and goes up to their servers. The plan after that is unlimited on their servers. They also have a family unlimited plan.

The site is CrashPlan.com and the prices start at $24.99. Definitely take a look into it.