Create A New Email Account For Online Shopping?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Sep 4, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I know lots of people may have a "shopping" email account. I personally am too lazy to do such a thing. I use my main email for shopping. All I do is unsubcribe from any advertising I don't like. I have my main sites I like to shop in at this point. At least with online advertising less paper is being wasted.

2. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    I have a lot of email accounts for multiple things I do. I have 2 just for blogs itself and one just for junk I like doing online lol. I think it's an excellent idea to create an account just for online shopping. That way everything is all in one spot such as coupons and updates on the items you have bought online. This account won't be all junked up with your other personal emails.

3. elnory09

elnory09New Member

Threads:
    I actually do have a separate email for all those types of emails. I call it my spam account. I only check it on the weekends or if I'm looking for a specific deal from somewhere I know I provided my email address to.

4. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I use a secondary email for shopping all the time. I like to keep my main email strictly for friends or for business purposes.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also have an email that I use for subscriptions I don't care about, I call it my throw away email account. The email account does get alot of stuff that I do not read. Now that the holidays are approaching it seems I get even more email than I did before all trying to sell me something.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's indeed a good idea, since you don't want your inbox to be flooded with promotional emails, right? I don't really subscribe to a lot of online shopping sites, so the few ones that send me promotional emails are that ones that I have shopped in already.