Creating Android And Ios App Together - Costwise

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by naruto100 • Nov 16, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Hello friends.

One of my cousin is thinking about develop some mobile app through some company. Now that company has suggested him that he should go for both Android and IOS app together. As it will cost him less if he go for both version now. But if he will only go for android and will decide for IOS later on then creating two separate version can cost him more.

I wonder why? Is it true? And also there are less IOS users here compare to android users. So I wonder if he should go for IOS version now or not?

What you suggest?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    If I was in his place, I would go for android first since you said there are many android users at your place and the cost is also cheaper.

But you can also choose to follow the company's advice because they are wise and they completely understand why they asked you to go with both versions as early as now.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    True but sometimes some companies can say this because they want to sell more. I mean with android and IOS version surely they will get more money. Think about some shop, shop keeper will always says good about all the things because he wants sell (not all are same). So I guess this may happen in this field. That's why he is not sure about this thing.

Later on he may have to pay more for developing IOS app specially. But at least he know about his products selling and success. If it is doing fine and good, then paying for IOS will be not big deal.