Crest 3D Whitening

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hunysukle • Jun 5, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Crest 3D Whitening strips? I'm thinking about it, but I skeptical about whether or not they really work. I don't want to waste money on a brand name product that works just as well as another cheaper product.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I use them all the time they really work. I put them on as soon as I wake up in the morning. I heard that at night your mouth creates a chemical to clean your teeth, so I figured it would help clean them more. The directions say you can't drink coffee or smoke because it will tamper with your results. My teeth are about 3-4 shades whiter and I always get compliments. They're a little pricey, but if you have the money you should buy them.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    They do really work, but you have to follow the directions. DOn't even start if there is any chance you won't be able to continue. You will get the best results you have to put it on everyday!

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have used them once and they really did work. One box was all I needed. That was around 6 years ago and then after that I just used Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste and my teeth have been pearly white ever since. I think I used 3/4 of the box before my roommate said my teeth were so white they started to look fake. lol It is worth the money!

5. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    These really work! It is one product which I really like to have around and this helps me get a great looking teeth! Without these I would have some staining because of the amount of tea I drink.

6. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, they work! I have one implanted tooth due to an accident which, obviously, stays one color. When I can visibly notice my other teeth getting "off" I will use the strips and they bring the whiteness back to the color of the fake one :)

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Looks like Crest Whitening Strips really do work and they are worth the money. I plan on getting some in the near future.

8. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I see that you already decided to get them. But, I just wanted to add as well that they did work great for me too. Sometimes you can find coupons that take around several dollars off the price. Definately worth it!

9. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    These are awesome reviews. I have used a few whitening systems but none really seemed to yield the results I desired. I guess I will give these a try. Any one know if there are coupons out there for this at the moment?

10. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Let us all know what kind of results you have experienced while you use them! I know for me the results were dramatic, but they can change for each person and I hope they provide you with the same great results I have had.

11. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    They work for me. I love them. My friend also has great teeth and she uses these and her mother is a dental hygenist. My teeth show a great difference after I use these. I think these are the best that you can buy at stores.

12. afterhours

afterhoursNew Member

Threads:
    I can vouch for this product, I've definitely seen improvement over the last two weeks. Don't know if there's any more effective or cheaper products out there.

13. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I agree you don't have to keep whitening your teeth, one box should last you at least a year or two maybe more. I know when I finished the box my teeth were snow white. I didn't apply another application for at least 2 years. The only downside to this product is your teeth become sensitive to the cold. I had a difficult time going outside in the winter time. I could feel the air in my teeth it hurt, but it's only temporary.

14. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I read a lot of reviews about this product and all claims that the product is really good. I am planning to purchase some as well, hoping that it can give me a real pearly white teeth! :)

15. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    It works pretty well all things considered, although it is not a cheap investment.

16. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have used these in the past and they worked out really well. The only thing is they can leave a film on your teeth after a while and it does feel a little funky if you are talking about the strips.

17. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    It has been awhile since I used them (like, when they first came out many years ago), but I remember they did work very well. I was impressed by how white my teeth looked! It was kind of a pain to keep them on for however long you have to for the day, however. I now just use a whitening toothpaste, and it seems to work okay.

I was also told by a dentist that they should not be used during pregnancy. I don't know if that's on the box or not.

18. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    So, just out of curiousity, how long does the result last? 3 months? 6 months? The reason that I ask is that obviously the cost of the strips is significantly less than what you would pay at the dentist, but if you have to repeat the process 6 times over the same period that the results from your dentist would still be evident, then the cost save probably wouldn't be as significant. I've thought about using these myself, but was skeptical about the results

19. missnc35

missnc35Member

Threads:
    I bought the Crest Whitening strips a couple months back when they had a 2 for $35 deal at my local Costco. I thought it worked very well, and I think it will work even better with continuous use. I suggest if you want to try it out and you happen to come across a deal at Costco, grab it. I believe those deals only last the week and they're really a steal for the product.

20. Moneypincher28

Moneypincher28New Member

Threads:
    Crest 3D Whitening Strips can and do work. If you are going to whiten your teeth yourself the i would recommend you either get the Advanced, Vivid, or Professional whitening strips as the effects of these strips will last up to a year long. After that, you can then simply do a touch up whitening session once a year with the lesser strength strips if you so choose. Also, be sure to eat strawberries from time to time as this gently, and subtly whitens teeth.