Cricket Powder Made Of 100% Cricket

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • May 20, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]

I am going to review this amazing product from Thailand. It is currently popular to people who have gluten problems and people who wanted a high protein low carbohydrates diet. It is priced $7.90 which makes it cheaper than most Protein powders and other gluten free flours. This high protein flour can be used as replacement for flour because it tasted like the real thing. You might find the idea of eating insects gross but Cricket is actually a very clean animal and this product is FDA approved.

I used it for making pancakes and cookies and the results felt like the regular flour baked goods but it is healthier due to higher protein and lower carbohydrates. I also used it as a fried chicken batter! I highly recommend this and even though it came from insects you won't feel like you are eating bugs.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    In my country here in the tropics, people are beginning to appreciate
    entomophagy, eating insects. There is a company that is dealing with
    cricket flour which is incorporated into cakes or to make chips. Its
    quite cheap to rear them instead since they require few capital assets
    and maintenance is low.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I know that there is a little bit of a cultural divide when it comes to things like this, but I have always been curious about how the locals their see these sorts of products. For whatever reason you never really seem to hear about this side of things, at least I never do.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is one of the cheapest gluten free flour in the market. People who wanted to gain muscle will enjoy this better than protein shake because they can use this for baking and we know regular flour is full or carbs. It is more filling than a protein shake because you can have cakes and bread without the carbs.