Crockpots

Discussion in Product Reviews started by happyrocinante • May 11, 2012.

1. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    Can anyone recommend a good crockpot? My mother just cracked hers and we have been looking around. There isn't much of a selection right now as opposed to Christmas time and we are getting deperate. I have a Hamilton Beach that is a nesting pot. It comes with three pots of varying sizes which is perfect for her but I can't find one. She needs a medium sized one because she has never learned to cook for just two. ;)

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I never have spent too much money on a crock pot. The cheap ones work just fine for me and have not broken or anything. I have a small one for appetizers and a medium sized round one. I would like a large sized rectangular crock pot!

3. deecee

deeceeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is a whole lot of difference among the various brands. They are all probably made in China.

If you do a google search for mulit-size crock post, there seem to be several choices. Amazon has them.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have had mine for so long I really don't remember where I bought it. I would think you should be able to find one at Walmart, ShopKo, Target or Kmart for a good price. Hamilton Beach makes some really nice ones that are not very expensive and seem to have really good reviews, too.

5. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    I have a Hamilton Beach crock pot. It was reasonably priced, works great with no problems so far. You can get them just about anywhere too, like Meijer, Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc. Mine is stainless steel, which isn't the easier to keep clean, but looks nice. I have the manual one also, not the programmable. I'd like to hear how those programmable ones work, if someone has one.

6. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    Make sure you get one where you can delay the start. That is the one feature I wish I had looked at on mine. I have to start it when I leave and then it just stays warm and dries everything out if I leave it for too long.