Crocs flip flops only $10.99- Shopathome.com

Discussion in Hot Deals started by couponaholic • Jun 27, 2012.

1. couponaholic

couponaholicBanned

Threads:
    Crocs flip flops are very popular. Especially during the summer months. However, they are usually pretty expensive unless you get a "knock off" pair at a Big Box store.

Today only you can get a pair of these popular shoes for only $10.99 shipped. They normally cost $27.99. See what I mean by expensive?

To get this deal, head over to Shopathome.com and register if you do not already have an account. Then look for the "Crocbrand Flip" in your color choice and add to your cart. Use the promotion code CBFLIP that will drop the price to $14.99. Then enter the promotion code SHIPCROCS to get free shipping. You will earn $4 back in your new Shopathome.com account within a month and that makes them just $10.99.

2. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't even wear crocs if they were free. I don't care how comfortable they are, they look absolutely hideous. The worst is when people put those pins on them. But to each his own I suppose...

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some of the Crocs sandals are really nice. You would never know they are Crocs.