Crocs

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sbatz72 • Apr 12, 2013.

1. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I had never owned a pair of Crocs before I moved to South Carolina. When I lived in Michigan I used to work in a grocery store. I found there were a lot of customers who would wear Crocs during the winter even. I found this to be odd. The shoes have holes. These customers would be wearing the shoes with socks, because it was so cold.
    I found when I moved to South Carolina that everyone was wearing Crocs, or flip flops. My mom turned me onto Crocs. She gave me my first pair. I know now why everyone is so into Crocs. They are quite comfortable. Does anyone here wear Crocs? Do you like them and prefer them over any other footwear.

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I am not a fan of Crocs and I actually don't like their design. Matter of fact I don't know why people buy them? They kind of look weird as a footwear. I'm not sure about others but this is just my opinion about that line.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    They're hideous. Even socks and sandals are more socially acceptable. Okay, that may be too much, but seriously, Crocs are just plain horrible. Comfortable, maybe, but with an awful design.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I know many people who love crocs just because of how comfortable they are and I am sure they are very cozy and comfortable although to me design is very important which makes me hate them(haha).
    I just can't imagine owning such an ugly shoe because I pay attention to detail and I am just a detail oriented person in general so owning a pair is something that will never happen.

5. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I love to wear crocs because they are very comfortable. I came to know about them from one of my friend. Then I bought crocs from an online shopping store.

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    This is the only pair of crocs I have..I bought it from Singapore 5 years ago and it's still very much intact! I love their designs (but not the ones with holes or the regular ones). It's just a bit expensive but if given the chance there would be a big sale of crocs on shoes like this, I won't hesitate to buy.

crocs--alice--ruby.

7. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I think crocs are ugly. Unless you are gardening I am not a fan. I prefer to wear flip flops or ballet flats for casual shopping shoes. I think they are way more flattering and look better with normal clothes.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had a pair of Crocs sandals. They didn't really look like Crocs. They were very comfortable and stylish too. I got lots of compliments, but I never told anyone they were Crocs. I would love to get another pair.

9. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally find Crocs to be horribly designed and over priced. How could such a brand ask for so much for plastic shoes and slippers? I've never owned one though so I don't know how comfy they are to the feet. But my cheap sneakers and slippers work perfectly fine for me.

10. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have to say I love my crocs. I do not wear them everyday, but when I know I am going to be standing on my feet most of the day I will wear them, because it relieves me of foot pain. They also have Crocs with either fur or cotton that you can use to keep you warm in the winter time. I only have one pay and they still feel like they are new. If they did not have as much support I wouldn't have worn them. I actually got them as a emergency pair of shoes and thought I would never wear those, but now I have and will continue to.

11. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I love Crocs. They are so cute. I actually just bought my daughter a pair. I've never had a pair, but judging how much people wear them, I'm sure they are very comfortable. For me, in terms of being comfortable, I would rather have a couple pairs of Birkenstocks.

12. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I find Crocs both ugly and not as comfortable as flip-flops. But I am really a flip-flop girl. The only place I've seen Crocs worn effectively is in hospitals: nurses are on their feet for hours at a time and Crocs are easy to clean. But the holes are a problem when a nurse works in the OR or anywhere else where they can come in contact with blood/fluids/etc. I would prefer a closed shoe. Still I know a lot of nurses who love Crocs. But I would never wear them.