Crunchyroll Offers 14 Day Free Trial!!!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Beast_Titan • Jan 5, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Crunchyroll is a legal streaming website that airs Anime fresh from Japan, You will get to watch the Anime episodes subtitled in English few hours after their aired in Japan. If you try their free trial you can binge watch many great HD Anime series legally for just 14 days. Once the 14 days is over it is up to you if you want to continue with the paid membership or have the ability to watch one episode a day with the free membership. During the 14 day free trial you can binge watch a whole series in just one day. There are so many Anime to watch and I am sure in just 14 days you will be able to abuse that free trial.

A membership in Crunchy roll is like 6.95 US dollars a month. This 14 day Free trial can save you a lot of cash.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I kind of don't like that we have to enter our credit card information. That's just asking for trouble for those who don't mind one episode per day like me that watches one episode every weekly release. There may be some misclick or misunderstanding so then you will have to pay the fee. I think it's best if they let those who want to pay give out their information and not those of us who don't.

I think the price is a bit too high compared to Netflix. Netflix has much more content that caters to many people's tastes while Crunchyroll is only for those that watch anime. It's nice if you have the money, though which most people in the USA would have.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    You can actually simply cancel or delete your account before you end the free trial. Most of my friends who try it who took advantage of it didn't get charged a single penny even though they gave their card number. They didn't get hacked neither because Crunchy roll have a great security.

I found a better crunchy roll deal. This one gives away 30 day free trial for free because it is sponsored by popular Youtuber Geekdom101:

They have popular titles like Dragonball Super, One Punch man, Jojo's Bizaare adventure and they will also stream the 2nd season of Attack on Titan.