Current Low Price Items On Ebay

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by annitha • Nov 1, 2016.

1. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I check eBay often for new low price cosmetic and beauty products.
    Some time ago they had a huge batch of nailart products almost for a few cents. I was surprised to see that, but it was a n auction and it run out rather fast.
    What beauty products you found heavily under price on eBay?

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Ebay is a great source to always keep in the back of your mind to look at. If nothing else, it really gives you a good sense of the market on the item and what it is going for in other places for other people. That always helps me a lot.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed a few auctions by Chinese sellers, and I saw lipsticks and tote bags being auctioned starting at 99 cents. So if you have no rival in the auction then you get to walk away with those items at a very cheap price. I actually bought a few bags on auction in Ebay because they were so cheap.

4. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean for the auctions. Some items are far low in prices and if you have an clear interest you can monitor set of the items you wish to buy, wait some time and buy them extremely cheap. I always keep in mind the post expenses and search teh items with free international posting.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes there are a lot of make up sale on Ebay. My 2 siblings are really addicted to buying makeups on Ebay. They've been scouting the site almost everyday to look for new makeup sale. I haven't purchased anything on Ebay lately but I have my eyes on a makeup organizer which is totally gorgeous! But I was shocked at the price. I don't know if I'm gonna buy it or not because it's price can also be the same price of an entry level laptop. Can you believe that? :(

6. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I am not exactly too sure about the makeup because of the quality control. In the other way, I had some friends who developed an allergy reaction on the products we both bought at the local shop.
    I was fine with the product, but my friend end up with the sore eyes and a rash.
    I think that the safest thing to buy is makeup tools and maybe a nail polishers, for others I am not that sure.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    In my observation the price is based on a seller location and brand. Products from well known brands are expensive compared to the products from unknown or lesser known brand. Furthermore, a Chinese seller will sell the item for less price compared to a seller from the US or the UK.

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something amazing and will be i am sure a good way of fun.