Cute dresses at Walmart

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by dconklin • Jun 1, 2013.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't often buy clothes from Walmart, but the other day we went there looking for a dress for one of my daughters. She had a band concert and needed a dress so we looked around. Walmart actually had some very cute girls dresses there for $9.92 - tho price may vary by location.

They were mostly tank top or spaghetti strap dresses for summer but we actually had a hard time deciding on just one for her special night! Not sure how long they will have them, but just wanted to mention them if you are looking for a cute girl's dress.

2. Lilley1

Lilley1Member

Threads:
    I have never been a fan of Walmart clothes until now. Maybe it just comes with age. :confused:

I think they have gotten a lot better with their style, especially since they started carrying OP. The OP clothes for little boys are so cute. The Geranimals brand seem to be sized a little smaller. The waist line is high in shorts or pants and wide in tops. Other than that, I have been really impressed with their clothes, even for women.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like some of the Walmart lines also. I love the nice blouses that they have there and the skinny jeans. Walmart does have some nice things for children also even though I don't have small children. But if I did I would buy there clothes there because how long are they going to be wearing them anyway since they grow so fast.

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    When we were looking at the dresses I have noticed that they are getting a little better with their style. I was never a big fan of their clothes, but they really had some nice young girls clothes. I am sure boys too, but I only have any girls so I haven't checked out the boys section.

I didn't cruise through the women's clothes tho. I usually shop at Kohl's and I am hard to shop for, but next time I am at Walmart I will look through the women's to see if I can find something. I am 5'11" and it is hard to find pants long enough for me :eek:

5. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    Thanks for the information! I don't have any children but I always go shopping for my niece and I may order a dress online for her. I love Walmart and I have always shopped there online for a few items to complete some of my outfits. sometimes I will order a scarf, boots, or jewelry--depends on my mood. You should shop their more often; I'm sure your daughter would love it because they have a great selection of clothes for girls, not just because it's the summer but they provide nice children's clothes year round.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I rarely like Walmart adult clothes, but they do have some really cute children's clothes. I recently bought a couple of dresses for my niece. I didn't tell her mother that I got them from Walmart. It's just my secret. lol

7. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Try out

... May be you might find something in the children section.. :D WallMart is also a very good store.. I think you have made the right choice going there...