Cyber Monday Cash Back

Discussion in Online Shopping started by clairebeautiful • Dec 2, 2013.

1. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone finding anything worthwhile on Cyber Monday deals?

I did my usual Omaha Steaks order for a fraction of normal price and free shipping. Not bad.

Just an FYI,

is doubling cash back today if you shop through them. I go through this for all my online shopping, but make the most cash back around Christmas by far. I think I got about $40 back last year.

They give you a percentage of your purchase price back every time you shop online, and cut you a check once you hit $5.

2. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Every time I shop online I forget to use Ebates! I know I would probably be over 5 dollars by now if I had been using the Ebates site. Though I do mostly shop at Amazon for stuff and they don't really give cash back on most stuff. I just bought stuff at Kohls and forget once again to use ebates and I'm pretty sure they are on there.

3. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I too need to remember to use eBates. I watched Woot today but didn't really see anything I wanted. I honestly felt a little disappointed about this Cyber Monday. I feel like it was a bigger and Better deal last year, well all the deals were bigger and better! Oh well, my eyes are still peeled. It is still early, and I have a feeling there are a few more good deals waiting to be discovered.

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I totally agree. In fact, even Black Friday sales weren't awesome, and the ones that were required far more work than I'm willing to put in. I don't know. I had my eye out for exactly three things. Only got one of them at my price point (with 10% cash back, bonus).

I've never used Ebates for Amazon. It looks like the only options for cash back are electronics and some toys, maybe? Anyway, yeah, not the whole site. I did really good at Kohl's last year (Cyber monday deal and 10% back). It was awesome. But this year, yeah, nothing really good.