Davids Bridal

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by adbarnes • Nov 25, 2013.

1. adbarnes

adbarnesNew Member

Threads:
    When I was looking for a wedding dress I went to Davids Bridal. I must say that I reveived the best customer service ever. The young lady was very attentative to all my needs and she had the best listening skills. She walked me through the process and helped me find the dress of my dreams. She made the scary experience a very happy one. I loved every minute of it and all my family did also. They had a grand ole time. She made everyone laugh and really made my wedding pop. If you looking for a dress be it wedding, prom, or special occasion go to Davids Bridal.;)

2. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    I agree! I went into David's Bridal without an appointment a few months before my wedding and found a dress I absolutely loved and bought on the spot. I didn't even make an appointment and received wonderful customer service, along with plenty of help trying different dresses on. They are great!

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I went there to get a gown for a fancy graduation party, and I must say it must have been the store, because the customer service was pretty much nonexistent. Perhaps they concentrate their service on brides and not on people looking for regular dresses? Either way, I left empty handed.

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Davids Bridal, but I have never had to actually shop there because I have never been in anything wedding related pertaining to myself.

5. Megan888

Megan888Member

Threads:
    I have been to 3 separate David's Bridals. I liked 1 but the other 2 were awful. I did not end up buying my dress at David's Bridal because of the 2 poor experiences. I have heard horror stories about their alterations as well.