Deal Sites?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by JJohnston • Sep 6, 2012.

1. JJohnston

JJohnstonNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone consistently buy on sites like Totsy or Zulily? The savings seem great up front, but after some research I realize I may not be saving as much as I once thought. Not only that, but after shipping is factored in the cost savings really dissipate.

I'm trying to find out if it is actually worth it to purchase off of sites like these exclusively or if I should shop around for items I need.

2. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    I'm going to check out those sites. I'm not sure if this is up your alley, but I've seen some really awesome deals going down on E-bates. The idea of getting money back on everything that you buy sounds amazing. Regardless, I would recommend going to other sites as a reference if you are serious about saving money. There won't always be a better deal, but "leave no stone unturned".

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I use ebates too I think it's one of the best ways to save. I subscribe to Zulily, but rarely buy anything. I comparison shop constantly and find some of the deals aren't that great. I try to check a few places before making purchases. I usually find the item I want and put it in a search engine. It takes a little longer to compare everything, but if I save, I feel like its worth it.