DealExtreme-Cheap Gadgets, Alot of free shipping!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by AngryItalian • Apr 13, 2013.

1. AngryItalian

AngryItalianMember

Threads:
    I have used DX a few times, and I am very satisfied with their service. They had good pricing, and the products purchased are still working after months of use.

I highly recommend this Shop To anyone looking for deals on any gadgets and accessories.

Take a look!

:cool:

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree fully. The first time I ever browsed that site I was amazed at the items, prices and the fact that it was actually legit after looking around for reviews and comments. The only thing I would want more from them is a bit more variety in some of their categories like men's shoes. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with their business.

3. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I just looked at this site and I think I am going to start ordering things from here. They have some great products and they really are inexpensive. I am a gadget type of lady and I was satisfied. I have been looking for a new webcam to have on my work PC and I found one it said it was $2, but it is listed as $4.99, but that still is a great price and the icing on the cake was FREE SHIPPING TO THE U.S. I love Free anything! I have to say I wish I knew about this website when I purchased my high price Stylus...lol

#3Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I posted a similar thread a long, long time ago:

Anyhow, it truly is a great store. Wide variety, good prices, but very, very slow shipping. They can take weeks to ship items.

I actually recommend FocalPrice, PandaWill or BuyInCoins instead of DX. Those offer free shipping as well.

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I don't think its a lot of free shipping, is it not all free shipping?

I have used Deal Extreme for years, never had a single issue with them at all. I would recommend them. Although, their prices are pretty high (if you can believe that) compared to other asian retailers, so if you REALLY want a bargain, find the item you want on dx.com then go to ebay and search. You can usually save quite a few bucks!

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, they have a lot of those "Oh, that doesn't have any practical value, but it would be pretty cool to own it". And it's usual cheap too, which is bad for my usual habit of just buying without thinking too much about it.

7. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    That's interesting. I see that they have free shipping to my country. I think I must order one small item to see how long it takes to arrive.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that the items in dx.com are quite expensive. But I looked around on Ebay, and the items there that are only available through the "Buy It Now" option are even more expensive than the prices in dx.com. But if the item happens to be cheaper in Ebay, then they are missing their original packaging. You can only have the possibility of buying an item in Ebay at a lower price if the item was on auction.

9. jakeshigh

jakeshighNew Member

Threads:
    agreed, most of cheaper items got from ebay are via auction

10. chriswild1122

chriswild1122New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip here, always looking for sites like this! People always say the internet is so great for shopping and for deals but a lot of these deals only apply within the U.S. Internet prices are getting more and more comparable to in store prices which is leading me more towards going to the actual store than buying online. Suffice it to say, thanks for sharing, will definitely check this out in depth!

11. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked this out.. does seem like there are some good deals in there. Thanks for sharing the link.. I may be tempted to make a couple of purchases today. :)

12. littledipster

littledipsterNew Member

Threads:
    I have used dx.com to buy gaming accessories (Gameboy Micro charger) for super cheap, and shipping was free but it did take a long time! The charger still works and works great so I assume their other stuff would be similar quality, so yeah I think it's a great place to buy stuff especially replacement parts for video game consoles!

13. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing, looks like they have a lot of interesting products that you don't see at most other stores as well. Are they only for Australian customers? I was looking in to the free shipping stuff, but it all seems to mention AU.