Deals For Buying Clothes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danielle davidson • Jun 29, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    When you go shopping do you normally go when you know that there is a sale that's happening? I know that I do that, and I'm sure that it's saved me a lot of money. I also have an app called DontPayFull that I will use. When I go to the mall, it will tell me all the deals that are happening there. So, I know the stores that I should hit up. Do you guys have any apps that you use when you go shopping?

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don’t use apps but I definitely do keep an eye out for sales and coupons, and I’ll take advantage of those. I’m actually thinking of taking advantage of Macy’s July 4th sales because there are a couple of things I need, and a gift card from my birthday *cough*way back in January*cough* still burning a hole in my pocket, haha. Here’s hoping the things I need aren’t out of stock…

3. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    It's always great when you have a gift card. I am on this site called Influenster and it's great. You can rate products and then sometimes they will send you those products. They send you samples, but more than that, gift cards. I got two $25 gift cards to eBay from it, and this site is free!. It's great because I was able to buy my boyfriend his birthday gift for super cheap. It really helped having those eBay gift cards.