Deals Of The Day

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MarriedGirl15 • Oct 3, 2015.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Once again, I am bringing you guys some great deals. Online only, Children's Place (

) is having a 40-50% off sale, no exclusions, prices are shown reflect savings, no web code needed.

, 15% off everything offers valid thru 10/4/15 and boots as low as 29.99. With Gap (

), you get 35% off your purchase, the code is STYLE. Online only from October 2-4, Zales,(

) take $200 off your purchase of $600 or more, take $ 100 off your purchase of $400 or more, or take $50 off your purchase of 200 or more. Last but not least Old Navy (

) is having their thank you event it starts today in stores and online. Ends 10/6, you get 30% off, use code THANKYOU.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Thanks for the tip! Like to window shop and if I've time I'll go to the sites to see what the sales are like! Thanks again. Have a nice weekend.

3. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    You're welcome. I love to shop and save money, and I want to help others do the same. So whenever I come across a good deal or sales, I am willing to share. Hope you come across some things you like and get them for a great deal. :) You have a great weekend as well.:)

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    T
    Thanks for sharing. I am not really in a clothes or jewelry buying mode right now though. Actually I do need some but I think I am going to go to a local shop for them. Thanks for sharing these codes though and some of them do look like valuable coupons. Also, just looking for promo codes online for your favorite stores is a way to get some bargains.

5. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I love Children's Place! I have another store just like it in town that's called Once Upon A Child that has very cheap clothes that are gently used. I love it. But that's great that they're having 40-50% off because their prices already aren't that expensive. And they have cute clothes. My husband just went to Payless to get steel toe boots for work, and he got a coupon for 50% off I think. I wish I had the money for the Zales one! That's awesome Thanks so much for sharing all these!

6. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    You're welcome. I hope when you get in the clothing and jewelry buying mode you will be able to find some excellent deals. I will continue to post deals that I find, I hope you will find them useful. Have a great day.

7. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of Once Upon A Child. I like that you can find gently used items for cheap and you can also sell your gently used items. I love when Children's Place have a sale one of the best times to shop. Like you stated their clothes aren't that expensive and when you add 40-50% off you are getting an excellent deal. That's great that your husband got a 50% off coupon at Payless. You are welcome, I will be sharing more soon. :)