Dell Inspiron One

Discussion in Coupons started by Konstantina • Apr 16, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Dell offers a coupon for 30% off Dell Outlet Inspiron One 2205. Code is K?38TKB3FV0QLV. Please note the last O is zero.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'm working with a Dell Inspiron laptop now - it's five years old and it's always been reliable. I'm not looking to replace it anytime soon, but if anyone is thinking of going for this deal, I'd recommend Dell anytime. I've had two Dell computers, and I've been delighted with each of them. The technical support is good too, so this is a great deal.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    High 5! I'm using a Dell Inspiron Mini netbook, have had it for almost 1 year and it works great. Dell computers are very reliable so if anyone's really interested in this deal, I say you go ahead and get one. Won't regret it.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Agreed, my Dell Dimension is 10 years old and still alive. The only reason I'm replacing it is that Microsoft is ending support for Windows XP next week and my 10 year old PC doesn't have the horsepower to handle an upgrade to Windows 7 or 8. My newer computer is still a Dell, but it's an off lease Optiplex that was previously used in an office.
    Hopefully this Dell computer will be as durable as my Dell Dimension was.