Dental Extractions

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by littlewitch66 • Aug 8, 2017.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @Jamille@Jamille Yes I can't stand pain so if I was in agony and had no money I would just find a way! It isn't unheard for for people to extract their own teeth though. I googled it and found articles on people who have done it. Read this :

Not for the faint hearted!

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a caveat for those poor people who have no money for the dentist. When your tooth is needed to be extracted, try to find a way on how to have a dentist extract it. Over here, there are the so called faith healer who could extract your aching tooth with the use of a ball pen. And it is cheap for the fee is voluntary. But the risk is the infection that may occur afterwards. There are cases of fatal infection so the department of health is advising against that kind of extraction.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy How very odd. I just can't imagine how that would work and as you say the risk of infection must be great. Do they use any anaesthetic to dull the pain or is it just prised out with the pen? The pain must be terrible.

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't imagine myself doing that even in my wildest of dreams. Besides the fee for extraction of a fee is not as much as much you pay for enough alcohol that would help gather the courage to extract a tooth all by own self LOL. On a serious note there are chances of infection and injuries to your jaw if you did that without taking the services of a qualified doctor anyways.