Dental Insurance

Discussion in Life & Health Insurance started by Sunflogun • Sep 3, 2015.

1. AlexZ

AlexZMember

Threads:
    First, list up your dental needs. Compare insurance before buying, there are a lot of insurance comparison websites which provide you correct information, benefits and lowest premium with high life cover amount. Then you can choose insurance company according to you.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately dental insurance is something that no company provides protection in this category in my country. Probably they know that teeth of every person need expensive care therefore they have kept it aside from the list of diseases covered.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I finally have it, which is not really something that I could up until recently. It is nice, but it is also not one of those things that I really think that I need to have. It so just happens that it is pretty cheap where I work, so why not.

4. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Dental insurance is something I really need too, not only because of me, but also because of my younger kid, who sadly has a lot of issues with his teeth. It's not cheap to have this insurance, but after doing the maths certainly pays off or else I would pay much more.

5. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have life insurance, and I am considering to have a health insurance. However, I have never considered insuring different body parts. For example, I work on computer. If I don't have fingers and eyes, I would not be able to work. Therefore, for me my fingers and eyes are more important. I have never considered about dental insurance.

6. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Taking a dental insurance depends on your health situation. I rarely go to the dentist, I visited the dentist twelve years ago. I just happen to know some natural herbs that are of medicinal value to my teeth and this is what I've been using. With this I don't need a dental insurance.