Depilation in men

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gelsemium • Jul 23, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's pretty common that woman make depilation, but man doing it, from what I've understood is becoming more and more common. I was talking to my 20 year old nephew and he says he makes depilation of the armpits, chest and also in the pubic zone because he doesn't want to look like a monkey, his words, lol! I think times are changing, but I am not depilating my body, no way! What about you men, do you do it? Women, do you enjoy a depilated men or you prefer them natural?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also surprised to see more and more men with shaved legs and armpits. I notice it a lot since I spend a lot of times at swimming pools. Some of them are totally hairless, which I find strange. Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but a hairless man is not somebody that I would like to date. I don't find this super smoothness attractive at all. Needless to say that I don't judge athletes or men who have a particular reason do be hairless.

3. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I see so many more man getting rid of hair who are not swimmers. It actually kind of bothers me, because men are becoming less like "manly." Now I do not say that to offend anyone, guys who are hairless, and wear colorful clothing, and all that stuff they do today is considered a man today. However, I'm old-fashioned. I like my men to wear jeans and a t-shirt, to have some hair on his chest and the rest of him, and callused hands from hard work...or in a uniform. Which is why I found my husband so attractive when I met him.

4. Gelsemium

Threads:
    That is exactly how I feel Verity, I find it strange, man are becoming something different. So imagine discussing this with your 20 year old nephew, calling me a monkey lol and saying he shaves everywhere, even down there haha, so I guess I am entering old age faster than I though, everything is changing faster.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I am a woman and could not care less what men do. If the guy likes it I say go for it and if it's not his cup of tea that's ok too--this is also my philosophy for women. I think times are changing and men are starting to feel some of the same pressures women do in terms of appearance.

6. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Haha, I like that, but if you have a male partner you could enjoy more or less if he's hairy or not. I do agree with what you say, society is changing and some men might feel the need to look hairless, the macho latino style is probably dying according to the young men, but for me it's still something new, a man shaves in the face and that's it! :)