Designer Boots

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 19, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love boots! They are my favorite footwear. I can get them on vintage and thrift stores although I have to admit that the ones designer houses have are more stunning. Do you buy designer boots? Where can I find cheaper designer boots?

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy designer boots from either Macy's or even zappos. I noticed that they have huge at the end of year sales.
    I also love to shop at Loehmanss because they have designer footwear for about 5-15 dollars.
    I remember I even bought Steve Madden heels for about 20 dollars with shipping.
    You can't go wrong with these prices!

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Designers are great if you catch them at a rock bottom price. But as for me as long as it's made well and I like it, I will buy it. But not at a designer price, which is outrageous, who wants to throw money away like that, even the rich should think twice.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I like designer boots but not mainstream designers everybody wears. I go for brands like Red Wing, Diemme, Yuketen and Alden. Quality made in USA and made in Italy boots. My current favourite is the chukka boot by Red Wing.

5. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I have engineer boots by red wing, now they are basically biker boots. They are not
    usually factory work or construction work boot wear. Pretty retro look. They were a bit expensive. They are good on the bike with a good sole but to be honest they are hard to get on and off and they are so far away from comfortable. I would hate to walk far in them. And honestly not all work boots are that uncomfortable. These are arguably the most uncomfortable work boots I have ever had. So good thing i bought them to ride and not to work in. I know they are a name brand, but I am actually in the process of picking up another pair of riding boots. I had a pair of Snap On work boots that I rode with and then worked on a road crew with. They were a lot less $$ and more comfortable by far.
    Incidentally I never thought of my Red Wing boots
    as being 'designer.' I think of them as a name brand, but that is not the same as designer. IMHO.
    Ryder13

#5Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love to wear boots with almost everything. They don't have to be the expensive ones but a very nice well made boot and you have my attention. I do have a few pairs that were made by designers but they didn't come with the designer price tag. Love my boots with jeans and skirts, they fit right in there for all fashions almost.

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Boots are essential footwear for anyone.I also like to wear boots.Online shopping makes it very easy to get best boots for you at best price.