Designer jeans the new style?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by marmunmrhundun • Jan 18, 2014.

1. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I purchase a lot of designer jeans nowadays, mainly to keep up with the latest trends. However it seems like you have to do that a lot now, in the time we live in. Do you guys think Designer Jeans are the only option now a days? I mean in the sense, of either it is designer or it is a no no !

2. Dylansmom

DylansmomNew Member

Threads:
    I have never bought into the fact that you have to buy designer jeans. I mean I feel like I look just as good if not better in regular jeans. It really comes down to how you style your outfits. I think most jeans are way over priced any ways.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, not really, I think it all depends on the person if they would want to purchase an expensive pair of designer jeans. Most people would want to save their money though, usually those who are not brand conscious.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Nope, I don't think so. Whatever jeans people wear depends on the person wearing them. Any jeans can look cool when it's being worn but the appropriate person. Clothes need to fit he person, not the brand. Just because something is designer's doesn't mean it will automatically look good on me.