Designer on a Dime

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by adeleinthesea • Oct 14, 2013.

1. adeleinthesea

adeleintheseaNew Member

Threads:
    I love a good deal as much as the next person, but sometimes it's nice to splurge and wear a designer handbag or dress. One of my favorite websites to get designer brand clothes would have to be ruelala.com and all it takes to sign up is an email! There are so many great choices on the site.
    What other websites are out there that maybe have more handbags for less? What do you all think of ruelala?

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to recommend one of my favorites which are beyond the rack.com as well as piperline.com
    I have always loved these websites the moment I saw them because they offer at least 50-80 percent off designer clothes and handbags, you can also get a discount for your birthday and there is always free shipping as well.
    Hope I helped you!

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to avoid the mainstream 'designer' fashion because I think it is generally of poor quality in terms of construction and materials. Most of the mainstream fashion icons produce their clothes in the third-world and that is not what I want from my clothes. I know it doesn't matter to most consumers but it definitely matters to me.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard of piperline.com from its affiliation with Project Runway. I have heard of the other sites, but I will check them out. I enjoy getting a designer handbag at half price.

5. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the great information on both those sites. I am also one of those people who prefer designer over anything else. I always like designer because sometimes it's different from regular mainstream. Getting designer is also great because most people would prefer not to buy designer clothing, because it is kind of expensive. It is always worth it in my opinion.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    These web-sites claim to offer designer handbags at the lowest prices on the net. I've never bought stuff from them but to give them the benefit of doubt you can check them out and compare their prices against the prices of similar handbags on the other sites you've suggested: