Diablo 3 Game $50 at Newegg

Discussion in Hot Deals started by katniss • Apr 17, 2012.

1. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Newegg has the Diablo 3 (PC) on pre-order for $60 - $10 off with coupon code EMCNFJC22 [Exp 4/18] = $50 with free shipping. Set 20 years after the last Diablo, fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, reawakening ancient evils and calling the heroes of Sanctuary. Features Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Monk, and Demon Hunter classes, randomized dungeons, and multi-player support.

Click

. :]

2. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    This is a nice deal for those that were unaware of other Diablo 3 deals that were going around. For example, if any of you already have World of Warcraft subscriptions, you can actually get Diablo 3 free.

3. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadowNew Member

Threads:
    WOW! I didn't know that, I really got to talk to a couple of friends who are playing World of Warcraft for years (I never really liked WoW). Thank you very much for sharing this. Also some questions: is it totally free and an unlimited offer? It will be downloadable on their website (Blizzard) or they will actually send you the game?

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are two ways to get that copy of Diablo 3 free. One is to pay for one full year's game subscription. The other is to use the Scroll of Resurrection to invite a former player who had become inactive.