Diapers

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by racechick79 • Mar 29, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    It seems that recently there have been a lot fewer coupons in the Sunday papers for disposable diapers. Does anybody know of any places to get good deals on them? Specifically Huggies since that is what seems to work best with our children in terms of leakage (if you know what I mean!) With diapers getting more expensive and less and less coupons I am beginning to think that maybe I should go to cloth diapers!!! Any help would be great!

2. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I found some coupon on amazon. SAVE $2 on Huggies diapers.
    51RzLTR8XQL._SL500_SS115_.
    also..
    Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers
    Huggies Slip-On Diapers

3. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Hello,

Diapers.com usually has a deal where you can get diapers for free. They also have discounts/promo codes on sites like DontPayFull. Good luck!

4. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:

Sorry to post twice in a row but I just saw on DontPayFull.com that there is a coupon for $1.50 OFF ONE Pampers Swaddlers for anyone interested.

5. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I have to second diapers.com. I have recently got some good deals on Pampers on that site! I also got free shipping. I think you always get free shipping. Check to make sure though because I'm not positive on that!

6. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Have you signed up at Huggies.com to receive coupons? I remember signing up years ago and putting my child's age in. They sent me various coupons in the mail for diapers, wipes and as she got older I got them for their pull-ups. I actually was getting them a while after my daughters were out of diapers and was giving them away. I have not seen any lately tho, they probably go by your child's age. You can ask people you know to save you coupons also when they get them. My Aunt always has coupons that she gives to each family member that would need them.

7. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you all so much. I think I will go and check out the diapers.com. It seems like that might be a great place to start! I did sign up at Huggies.com, but they sent coupons for a couple months and now I don't receive them anymore! And yes, I do try to have family members save their coupons for me, but there just haven't been a lot in our local papers lately for some reason. Thank you again for all of the suggestions and for the links for coupons - I REALLY appreciate it!

8. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Try signing up for RedPlum! They send you weekly circulars with dozens of coupons and I have received Huggies coupons from them for about 3 weeks in a row now

9. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, I didn't know you could sign up for them directly! They are the coupons that are in our Sunday paper-which has gone up in price. I may have to sign up for them and get double the coupons.