Did the EZ Moves Furniture Moving System with lifter tool help you move your furniture easily?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by trishgl • Oct 10, 2013.

1. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    This $19.99 system has a lifter tool and 8 sliders that you place under your furniture so you can move heavy objects easily. So far it has worked for my family both on bare floors and the carpeted ones. You just place the sliders under the object using the lifting tool and then you can slide/push it with less effort. It beats heavy lifting any day. My husband is a designer and he always makes the family help him move the furniture around when the mood strikes. If you have a family member like my husband you need this product. My only concern is that it does not look like it will last long as it does not look too sturdy.

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    You can purchase the easy-move gliders at Lowes, Home Depot, and maybe even Walmart. At Lowes, the gliders come in a couple of different sizes. However, they do not come with a lifter. The buyer has to lift the furniture for himself. They work great, but it would be nice not to lift the pieces to get the gliders underneath.

3. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    That didn't come out as a popular product here in the Philippines as people would say "oh, I don't want to wast that much money when we can just lift our furniture ourselves". Haha. But I was also wondering about the same thing, I mean, is it also effective for other people who have already tried. :)

#3Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  4. jcairns82

jcairns82Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure why anybody would need the lifting component of this product. I just affix the basic sliders that can be found just about anywhere onto the furniture that I can see moving around. They last for years and I've never had a scratch on my carpet.

5. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have actually found packs of gliders at 99 cent stores from time to time. No question the product works and protects the floors. I never tried the lifter though and I have never had a problem even lifting a corner of an item by myself.