Did the "Guardians of Peace" Only Give "The Interview" Some Free Press & -Support from Politicians?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by mythman • Dec 21, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    The

says that the Republican Party is encouraging citizens to go out & see THE INTERVIEW (if Sony ever takes back it's decision to cancel release) in order to show the terrorists that American audiences will not be bullied.

Is it "cynical" of me that the first thing I thought was, 'That's better advertising than money can buy!' ;)

Now when you go & see the James Franco/Seth Rogen-feature, you're "strengthening your American comra--:eek: fellow-citizens in the mind-war against terrorism!"

2. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    You are not being cynical. I was thinking in the same vein. I am astonished that the theater owners and Sony would act that scared.
    How could those powerful and profitable entities allow a third world nation intimidate them? North Korea always talks crazy rhetoric. It has been a form of sable rattling.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Now North Korea DENIES ever having anything to do with the Guardians of Peace (or at least with this hack). And now I hear about theaters around the country releasing THE INTERVIEW anyway!

Do you think it was just an ingenious joke-scheme to get a half-dozen more viewers?