Did the PediSpin Disappoint you too? Your review.

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by schomeearnings • Dec 18, 2012.

1. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I am a woman who loves getting my manicure and pedicures! So for the Summer time I was thinking that the PediSpin would have been a great use for me to work with instead of scrubbing my feet with the rock or the brush that has to go back and forth. I thought it could save me more money as well, because I could do the soaking and cleaning my dead skin off from home and just go get my toes painted. I saw the Commercial about the PediSpin and it looked like it was so powerful and would work on my feet as well as my husbands. I waited until the PediSpin was available in stores and I had a gut feeling not to get it. I saw it at Walmart, I picked it up and I put it back. Then a few weeks later I seen it at Family Dollar, and my husband wanted to get it, so we purchased it! IT WAS A VERY DISAPPOINTING PRODUCT. It was disappointing because it hardly worked. It sounded very powerdul, but if it touched your foot a certain way it stopped working; while on the commercial you can put a little force down and the skin came right off. Then it said it would catch your dead skin, it barely cleared anything to even catch dead skin.This was very disappointing and I want to know about other reviews on the PediSpin.

What do you think about the PediSpin?:confused: Did it work for you?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I know exactly what you are talking about and can relate. No, I didn't buy the Pedispin, although I have seen it advertised on TV, and have to admit that I did wonder about how good it was,so now I know another disappointment. But, ever heard of of Ped Egg, another device that was suppose to smooth our feet. Yeah, I said suppose to,because mine never worked the way the commercial claimed.

3. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    This is sooo sad! Yes, I heard of the Ped Egg, I wanted that first, but my husband said not to get it, because it was similar to what I had at the house. Truthfully, I wish they would have the hand scrubbers with the catch tray to catch the dead skin, because those work best for me! I hate to say it, but I think half of the things on TV do not work! I never order them from TV, but I guess I know why. Why order something and get double something that does not work! Glad you didn't get the PediSpin, it would have been a WASTE OF MONEY!

4. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I agree! I purchased the Pedispin around 3 years ago and it did not work well for me. I also had a problem getting my dog to sit still enough to use it. She was scared of it.

5. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Yes, it really was disappointing. So you said the Pedi Paws didn't work either? It's crazy how the quality or at least the quality they advertise on TV, then when you get it, it's the total opposite. I didn't have any pets so this wasn't that appealing to me. I thought this would be great for my husband rough feet, but it was not a match. Then they say it does not pop a balloon, I was thinking because it was to weak to pop anything. I wanted to take it back, however, I wouldn't feel right using something and taking it back, so that was just money down the drain!

6. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    That is what we were suppose to get at first, the Ped Egg, but we just never did. Then we seen the Pedi Spin and I was like wow, we really need that. We waiting until they had them in the store, however, we still didn't get it right then and there. It took us about another month or two before we said you know what let's try it. I hate we wasted our money, when we could have just got the regular scrubbers cheaper and actual work even if it is messier.