Did you buy anything today? What was it?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by MikeyPaine • Nov 29, 2013.

1. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    Curious if any members went Black Friday shopping and brought anything sweet home. I didn't go, but I did take advantage on some sales of (digital) computer games.

How about you?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't go shopping today. I did buy a new domain name though. I easily bought that from my computer. Earlier this year, I had planned to buy a new laptop today, but I have changed my mine.

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I did not participate in Black Friday. Why? I found out in the past that many stores have less than 6 door busters, the items that draw you in their establishments in the first place. Plus, people act crazy and you can get better deals closer to the day of Christmas.

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I bought some clothes. That was pretty much about it. Geez, every store I went to there were crazy people. I would not go shop on Black Friday or the day after next time.

5. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the black Friday. In fact I had forgotten of this day. Instead of going for shopping I was busy marketing my laptops through my blog. But all in all I would be ready for the other black Friday now that I messed up with this one.

6. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't make use of the actual Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals but I did make use of the fact that loads of people are flogging off their old Xbox's and PS3's now. Got myself a 120GB slim PS3 with 18 games for £147 :)