Dillards Sale

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Tina122321 • Mar 6, 2016.

1. Tina122321

Tina122321Member

Threads:
    Dilliards is currently having an end of season sale with a lot of things 65 percent off. I saw 65 percent off in all the clothing sections and found some great stuff. I also found 30 percent off on sheets. Do you plan to go to the Dillards sale? What is the best deal on sheets you have found at Dillards?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Honestly, I didn't realize that Dillards was still in business. There aren't any stores in Southern California. All the Dillard stores in Las Vegas were closed. My mother who lived for a few years in Alabama also closed. I just assumed that the chain folded.

3. Tina122321

Tina122321Member

Threads:
    Dillards still has several stores in Missouri. They seem to be at all the malls still. I don't shop there often but my friend works at the cosmetic counters and told us about the sale. Evidently they have several great sales every year. I'm interested in checking the other sales out. I have heard that the return time for anything from the sale is usually very limited. When we went this weekend we bought we bought things that were basically on clearance so I never even considered returning it.