Discount Makeup

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Juno • Jan 12, 2015.

1. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I'm tired of paying full price on makeup. Does anyone know any discount makeup shops, besides Sephora, where you can earn points or get free stuff? I was hoping for a site that focuses on doing surveys, etc so you can earn points for your cosmetics. I know this is an unique inquiry, but I think it would be great if we could find something like that.

2. CYSumner

CYSumnerNew Member

Threads:
    Two websites that let you earn points while you shop are shopyourway and ebates. I like that better sometimes than just being able to use my points at one time.
    CVS and Walgreens also both have rewards programs that are pretty good if you know how to use them. I tend to spend most of my makeup budget on foundation, and then I'll buy cheaper eyeshadow/blush/lipstick/eyeliner etc. Whatever is colorful. Wet&Wild is a pretty decent cheapo brand. You can order all of that online. Plus if you ever have to get anything else from CVS, you can save those points and use them on your cosmetics.

I would suggest also getting a subscription to Allure, if it's in your budget. They give away free full-sized makeup every month! As far as points just for cosmetics, I don't know if there is anything like that. I would happily stand corrected though.

3. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    CVS has their rewards program, though I always find it a little tricky to manage. They sell NYC Color, which is a very affordable brand. I personally just got some make up for cheap from Bang Good, and they have a points system. Also, their shipping is always free! But it's coming from China so it does take a while to get here. The make up is a very nice quality though! I got an eyeliner for a dollar, and a nice deep plum lipstick for two dollars and change.

4. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    I absolutely love E.L.F. makeup! It's super cheap and it works really well. I started by using their eyeliner, which is only $3 a stick and it comes with a shadow stick on the other site and it twists in and out like a thing of lipstick, and it works incredibly well! A few months ago I got a great deal and spent $40 (that's how much you needed to spend online to get free shipping) on makeup from their website and I got tons of stuff, plus free gifts! I definitely suggest that you check out their stuff for cheap makeup that still looks and works great!

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pick up items in Forever 21 as well, most items are a dollar or two. CVS has their beauty club which gives you extra discounts as well as the extrabucks so you sign up online with your card. Sometimes I have ended up paying nothing for items with all the coupons. Also in Dollar Tree they have Cover Girl items and other brands, so that is worth checking. I got a few blushers for a dollar each and they do nail polishes too.

6. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have also always found the CVS reward program difficult to manage. I always forget to take the coupons back that they print out with the receipt. I would prefer something that is at least on a card, but online would be the best. My question was actually more in regard to the cosmetics that you normally get in department stores like Mac or Lancôme. These type of lines never go on sale even at Christmas time. A lipstick or a mascara is always the same price. So, I was trying to see if there is any program to get discounts or points for these types of purchases.