Discount On Coconut Oil

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Beast_Titan • Feb 24, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Coconut oil is one of the healthiest cooking ingredient that has been taking America by storm. I stopped using butter when I bake cookies and cakes because coconut oil is such a great replacement. Also this oil is known to be good for the heart.

Anjou coconut oils currently have 5 percent discount:

I found a deal better than that though!
    Vitamin life offers 40 percent off for their extra virgin cold pressed coconut oils!

What recipes do you use with coconut oils? I love stirfrying vegetables with them and I also love baking with them.

2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    We do not use coconut oil for cooking. However, this oil is the primary ingredient which we all use at home for skin and hair. I always look for extra virgin variety, but it is not quite available always.
    When we buy in bulk, the cost is less. But, I cannot store in access as sometimes it loses the original smell when kept for a long duration.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I just can't eat food prepared in coconut oil. It gives me throat upset. I am aware of its benefits and use it for oiling my hair and as a body rub.

This sounds like a good deal for those you use it in a larger quantities. Thanks for sharing.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those are good offers you've found for coconut oil. I also find coconut oil at Ross Dept. Store. I get the oil on Senior Discount Day where we get 5% off their low prices, so we save even more money. Coconut oil is so good for your health and puts a gloss on your hair as well, but it can be pricey as we all know. Finding deals like you and I have is superb to save money and have what we want!