[US Only] Discount On High Quality Stainless Steel Knife

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Beast_Titan • Mar 3, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:

This Beautiful was originally priced $49.99 but miracles happen. You can now have this beauty for a low price of $10.99 and the shipping is free! It is really sharp so you can work faster in the kitchen. I love slicing tomatoes thinly with this knife.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    You know for all the heat that knives get for being that one item that people sell when they are desperate and all of that, I have suffered from some pretty bad ones and wasting money that way, so I am usually open to at least listening.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    This may be a good deal for professional chefs. For regular household usage I find myself getting habituated with a particular smaller knife (my hands are pretty small) and leave the rest of the set untouched.

So I have resorted to buying knifes loose rather than in sets. That way I don't waste unnecessary cash.

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    This kind of offers surface in Amazon deals as well.
    However, I've never bought knives as I do not use them. Might sound funny, but I still use long blades which cuts on platform, holding by foot. ( a cutting instrument which is seldom used these days). I though have couple of good kitchen knives, but they're not bought in bunch.